Mouldplast was founded in 1977. Even back then, our mission was to offer our customers a real all-round service for the production of injection and die-casting molds, as well as for the processing of aluminum and magnesium.
- Consultation on, and planning and development of your item or component
- Creation of a 3D model
- Design and construction of the tool
- Production of initial samples and pre-production series, as well as series production
- Top quality service
- Absolute precision and perfection in production
- Personalized technical support for development
- Punctuality in planning and constant innovation in design
We have always been guided by this all-round service and our daily actions are geared toward it; because maximum customer satisfaction is the standard for us.
A to Z
Everything starts with your idea, which we analyze down to the smallest detail in order to understand all aspects of the task. Then we will work with you to find the right solution.
We work with state-of-the-art technology – but also with enthusiasm and a keen, creative spirit of innovation.
- Our CAD-3D-based development and construction processes can produce molds with dimensions of up to 1,500 x 2,000 mm and a weight of up to 20 tonnes.
- We produce samples or pre-production series using injection molding machines with clamping forces of 1,470 kN to 12,260 kN.
- We take advantage of the synergies within the Scherer Group for series production: synergies that guarantee precise, fast, and reliable production.
From initial samples to series production
As soon as the injection mold has been completed, it is measured and thoroughly tested. Only then will it be delivered to the customer. We also produce initial samples and the pilot series using our own sampling machines, which have various different clamping forces.
Since we create the initial samples and pilot series and test them on site, we can carry out any adjustments quickly and easily. This guarantees that the mold will be ready for use immediately after leaving our factory and that you can start series production immediately.
As a customer, we will keep you continuously involved in the process: we will give you an open insight into our work throughout the entire project.